We loved this resort due to it's quietness, nice gardens with old trees from the former palm plantation, not overly lit at night, excellent rooms (we had a sunset suite), very friendly staff.
The hotel restaurant is good but with same food quality a few steps along the beach to the right or further away on the main road at 1/3 the price it's no surprise it's quite empty. So only recommended if you like the somewhat formal setting.
The sea was very calm (boring), shallow with sharp rocks in some areas and water somewhat murky. So swimming is much better at Chaweng but you also get a completely different crowd and experience if you'd book accommodation there.
The "gym" was unusable having no air condition (switched on?) and with the sun shining onto it during all afternoon. You just had to enter to sweat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand