“Will come back every year!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nature Bar

Nature Bar
76M1 Mea Nam Beach | On the beach, behind police station, Mae Nam, Ko Samui 84330, Thailand
084 444 9589
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, American, Noodle, Barbecue, European, Pizza & Pasta, Thai, English
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nature Bar is ideally situated right on Maenam Beach with easy access from the town and the beach. We are located behind Maenam Police station, which is on the main road, and right inbetween Zenibar and Cheers restaurants on the beach. If walking from Meanam village along the beach it is about a 10 minute walk east. Our setting on the beach offers beautiful views of the surrounds and has a relaxed atmosphere.We offer an extensive menu ranging from authentic homemade Thai cuisine to burger and chips so everything to suit your taste. We also have a wide range of fresh juices, shakes, beers and cocktails, so whether you are looking for a quiet night or a few lively cocktails we have it all on offer to cater for your needs.We can also offer private functions in our bar area so why not come and celebrate a special occasion with us. We can offer bespoke menus and freshly cooked meat and fish on our BBQ so please contact to discuss all options available.
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Will come back every year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I arrived on Samui on August 11th and a friend had recommended I check out Nature Bar which is located on Maenam beach. Immediately the location was perfect for me, a stones throw from the sea and overlooking the neighboring island of Koh Phangan. I instantly decided to rent a bungalow here after a very warm welcome from all the staff and quickly settled into beach life. So much so that as I type this I am leading into what will be my 4th week staying here!

The restaurant itself is excellent quality, with a great range of fresh sea food and traditional Thai dishes, prepared by a 5 star chef and his small team. There are also European dishes for those who want a taste of home. Everything I have eaten here has been fantastic, from red snapper, king prawns, the full range of Thai curries, through to the club sandwich (just put down in front of me as I type).

In summary, if you come to Samui check out Nature Bar! Whether its for some lunch, an evening out, or simply passing through whilst walking the beach. Couples, families, singles, groups of friends; I have seen them all here over the weeks and everyone has commented on how pleased they were with the food, drink, service, and of course location!

Highly recommend to anyone who wants a laid back beach experience, provided by a friendly local team who not only make you feel welcome but also serve up quality on all fronts

Look forward to coming back...will be sorry to leave!

• Thai first
“It's the perfekt Hideaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you want real beachfeeling, go there. Do you love fresh seafood? Then this is the place to go! This is the place to escape, when other places get to busy. Friendly, with asian spirit!

Cape Town, South Africa
“Our best meal in Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We wandered along the beautiful Mae Nam beach, away from the busier area and into Nature Bar. The service was friendly and efficient. The drinks icy cold & fairly priced. The food was excellent! The deep fried seafood with chilli paste was so delicious, I am sure I will dream about it for months to come! The sea view is perfect and the music was laid back and appropriate.

Visited August 2013
“I had a great time with all my friends (about 20) at Nature Bar with an amazing location and great service from staff (owners a ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great friendly service
Food was good had green curry
Setting is incredibke just over the sea
Want to come back soon

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Abthorpe, United Kingdom
“Nature Bar, fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We discovered the Nature Bar last year and it was on top of our list for this year. It has a great atmosphere, we love it here. Definitely worth a visit, the sunset was amazing!