If you want to get away and chillax, this is the place, perfect setting, peaceful, superb gardens, rooms are kept spotless, all staff so keen to make your stay as calm as possible. Not much (if any) beach, but two large pools to cool off in, no entertainment at the time of our stay, so 10 days was long, maybe a week would be long enough next time, shuttle bus is essential for visits to fishermans village (10 mins) or chaweng main shopping resort (20mins).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand