Rooms, food and location are good. Hotel as such is a good place to be. The real drawback is all around service. The waiters at the restaurant are, except one, all bad and don't take their job seriously. The are totally uncoordinated and ineffective, they have no plan and getting what you expect is pure luck or takes ages. The absolute catastrophy is the service at the beach front bar. I would go that far pretending they are mobbing the guests. The cocktail are of poor quality and service is really below the minimum to be expected. If you dare complaining you risk to get mobbed and service in the future seems to get artificially even worth for you. I have not seen any professional bartender or waiter during the whole stay and management seem to not really care or try to remedy. Several guests we have talked to are of same opinion and even already complained formally. So do we!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand