“Views to take your breath away!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui

You added Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui to your Saves list
Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Moo 6, Bangpor Soi 4, Mae Nam, Ko Samui 84330, Thailand   |
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Mae Nam
London
“Views to take your breath away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Infinity was the second resort we stayed in on Samui…We saved the best till last for sure!
Before we actually arrived the service we received from Infinity was outstanding. Every question was responded to promptly with a really friendly and warm manner. We opted for the Imperial Penthouse suite which is 3 bedrooms despite it being just the 2 of us but worth the extra money as it was just so amazing! It is beautifully decorated but it’s the view that took our breath away! It was like something out of a film! We felt like movie stars in our penthouse suite. It has every amenity you could possibly want and more. The staff were every bit as good in person as they had been on email and nothing was too much trouble, I have to specifically mention how great Aum and Laderat were.
I do advise that you hire a car to explore the rest of Samui as you are out of the main areas but this is so cheap to do. We cannot wait to return and soak up the sunshine on top of our private sun deck with a complementary bottle of Sauvignon Blanc!
Keep up the fab work Infinity!

Room Tip: Go for the imperial pent house suite if you can as the views are amazing! Jungle to your left and a...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

The Infinity resort in Samui did not disappoint. From its butler serviced rooms to its wonderful choice of swimming areas (various pool areas) - this is the resort to choose if you want a relaxing place to unwind with plenty of privacy. Not to mention the great food on site! You will feel totally spoilt for choice. Friendly staff, clean rooms, lovely gardens and amazing view (possibly the best in Thailand).....we had an amazing stay at this resort and would definitely stay here again.

Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Its my anniversary with my bf and I wanted to take him to a super private resort. I was looking at thailand new hotels on the internet and this one came up. I check the site, from the description, it was just what I am looking for. So I booked,

after the booking I called in days before to request for the room with the best view and most romantic as it is our anniversary trip.

Upon our arrival, we had a pleasant welcome from the staff with champagne welcome drinks, a lady toured us and gave us a handy mobile phone, ( felt personalized) as soon as we arrived in the room, it was designed so romantic and was amazed by the view, they even had wine for us complimentary inside the room. after so, there was a letter that said, we also have a complimentary dinner for 2 on the next day to celebrate our anniversary:)

It was sooo sweet of the staff to have remembered our anniversary and did such effort to personalize our stay. This really is something, this is service that you don't normally experience in other hotels.

Room was fantastic with the best view!! we rarely went out of the room and we just stayed inside most of the time as the room itself was already perfect!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

When i was planning my trip to Koh Samui, this hotel's website caught my attention wondering if the view on the photos were real. Due to my curiosity, I went on booking with this hotel.

As soon as I got to the property, I was stunned by the view and I must say, yes the photo is real. I wake up in the morning and I look at the view as if its was painting.

Service is good, they welcomed me with a champagne and a mobile phone which I can use for contacting my personal "butler" - if i should call it that.

The mobile phone was very useful and every time I ring them, they respond to my request no later than 10 mins! That is service for me:)

All staff that I interacted with had very good english skills which was very convenient and comfortable as my Thai is unfortunately non existent.

The food was good. Room is excellent with a stunning view, ( I was staying at the penthouse btw)

I enjoyed the infinity pool and yes I had the most relaxing time!! I will recommend this hotel to my friends from Europe. No wonder this hotel get excellent reviews:)

Thank you Infinity, will definitely be back!

Philip

Room Tip: Penthouse room is an amazing experience
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had an awesome stay at Infinity. The staff were friendly, the accommodation was fantastic and there dining was a gastronomical delight.

From the moment I arrived on Koh Samui I was met by a friendly driver and guest services manager. After a short transfer we arrived at the resort reception that has a gorgeous backdrop looking out to the surrounding islands on Koh Phangan & Koh Tao. At check-in I was greeted with a welcome drink and handed a mobile phone so I could contact the reception or guest services manager 24 hours a day.

Then I was taken down to my villa by a golf buggy where there was a welcome fruit platter waiting for me. I was then advised that there were two bottles of complimentary quality wine and a selection of soft drinks already chilled in the fridge.

The villa itself was layed out over two floors. On the entry level there is a full kitchen, dining area for 6 - 8 people and a well appointed lounge area and balcany. On the lower floor there were two bedrooms with ensuites and a private pool.

This property has been well thought out and I would recommend this to anyone that likes luxury & privacy in a 5 star setting.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Very private and exclusive resort. The residence itself was exquisite and luxurious.with 2fl. of bedrooms and leaving room. the views from our villa was out of this world,excellent panorama ocean view make i feel like the heaven is just in front of me.
We had dinner the restaurant. served good quality food especially Thai Menu Name " Masaman" which we highly recommend. the people working there. Never before I've found such a charming, helpful and efficient hotel staff as we found there. Their permanent smile, from sunrise to sunset and the way take care of any need that you may have, makes you feel so comfortable that you feel you could stay there for ever. Thank you so mcuh for excellent experience!!.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

After a day out in Samui, our family of four really looked forward to going home to this restful resort. Everything here gets a piece of the very good feng shui as the whole compound sits comfortable on a moutain while facing a stunning view of ocean and clouds. Our neighbour is a very hospitable European couple who immigrated to Samui for retirement with their lovely dog, my kids and I have great fun walking the dog together with its owner. Although we only stayed for 3 nights, John the GM and Lek the Manageress on Duty had all the answers to our questions, ranging from investments to planting and special bees : )

Room Tip: Worth finding a driver who will give you a good deal for hourly or return trip rental.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui? Share your experiences!