Great resort in a very quiet area. Great restaurant around the corner. Furthermore not much to do in the neighbourhood. Only problem we had was the fact that there wasn't always warm water. The people atthe resort are very friendly an will do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally conceived as luxury private villa residences, The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa has been transformed into a unique boutique resort offering unmatched space and style for those looking for a tropical island getaway with a difference. THE VILLAS are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home from home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences THE VILLAS LIVE AND BREATHE luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout. In the gardens, hundred year old frangipani trees line the walkway from the lobby to the 20 meter salt water pool by the beach where you can while away the hours on a longer in perfect bliss and harmony with the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand