This is a very well laid out, smallish resort with quite spacious rooms and a great vista. Being small there are relatively few around the pool and we were there as a group of 4 for quite extended periods by ourselves. This is also the main lunch and evening dining area and we had 2 lunches and dinners there and saw no reason to alter. Others ate at Smileys at Fishermans market and thought that pretty good. The rooms have all cooking and washing facilities and ours had 3 separate air con systems. However on the negative side the service bordered on atrocious with food sometimes not turning up for an hour after ordering and in one case someone's order being missed altogether. The staff were only ok in terms of helpfulness and generally a bit confused. We suspect this is not all that unusual for Thailand where the understanding and expression of English is way below what we encountered in Cambodia and Vietnam. The breakfasts are only adequate here, although we found they knew how to cook fried eggs well, if not poached eggs. Land transport is quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally conceived as luxury private villa residences, The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa has been transformed into a unique boutique resort offering unmatched space and style for those looking for a tropical island getaway with a difference. THE VILLAS are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home from home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences THE VILLAS LIVE AND BREATHE luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout. In the gardens, hundred year old frangipani trees line the walkway from the lobby to the 20 meter salt water pool by the beach where you can while away the hours on a longer in perfect bliss and harmony with the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand