Just stayed for 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. From the fabulous reception upon arrival to the GM waving us goodbye! We got the concept of the W concept here in Koh Samui. We ate in all the restaurants including Namu(Japanese) where the sous chef recommended some great food seated at the chefs table! One must try the Japanese chocolate desserts! Staff, service, surroundings all wow! Relaxed and chilled out atmosphere. And our room. What can l say. Fantastic view to the whole resort, beach and outer islands. Sea - the insider- was great and professional in a lovely laid back way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your W Retreat Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Retreat Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand