We stayed in this lovely place with kids on mid term. I must say the place is very nice and offers a good experience for family holidays. The pool and every other thing was fantastic.
On a sour note,improvement is needed on the lounge as the sofa sets were not comfy at all and an update on television is needed. Other than that I would highly recommend this place as it offers a lot in the area Keswick and Windermere just to mention a few.we will definitely be coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Price Range: £-££ Visit England Rating: 3 stars Types of accommodation: Apartments, Camping, Chalets, Lodges and Caravan Holiday Homes Situated in one of the most beautiful corners of England, Solway Holiday Village offers you the perfect setting for your family holiday, and is ideally situated for exploring the Northern Lakes and Hadrian's Wall. There is something for everyone, with the emphasis on family fun. There are good facilities, including a fabulous heated indoor pool, entertainment complex, all-weather sports facilities and beautiful parkland covering over 130 acres. The nearby Victorian seaside town of Silloth is within walking distance of the park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Silloth
- Solway Holiday Village Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Silloth, Cumbria