Amazing bungalows, good people, good food and very good Margaritas ;)
Right at the beach, you can relax and 10min walking you can have fun at the fisherman village.
You can rent a motorbike and go around the island without any problem.
The price is very good !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Bophut Beach. Created 13 years ago and designed by the owner. Still considers itself as a guest house. One of the last old school getaways in Samui. Attractive prices. Great food from traditional Thai to home-made pizza. Cocktail bar (great mojitos) and free pool-table. For the ones who like it smooth and simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cactus Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Bungalow Hotel Koh Samui
- Cactus Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut