We have travelled thailand for the last few weeks and found the facilities at cactus bungalows way below standard at high costs when compared. No fridge, no kettle, cups our daily fresh water. Shower pressure non existent, safe not useable in bungalow one. General upkeep shows decay. Staff seems uninterested and unmotivated. Management not available. Glad we could move next door to a excellent,beautiful resort with pool for a lesser rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Bophut Beach. Created 13 years ago and designed by the owner. Still considers itself as a guest house. One of the last old school getaways in Samui. Attractive prices. Great food from traditional Thai to home-made pizza. Cocktail bar (great mojitos) and free pool-table. For the ones who like it smooth and simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cactus Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Bungalow Hotel Koh Samui
- Cactus Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut