My husband and I spent our 10th wedding anniversary here. Just what we were looking for -isolated and beautiful. This resort is situated out of town on its own private beautiful beach. Our room was spacious and the bathroom huge and luxurious. The breakfast was amazing and the dinners we had at the resort reasonable and delicious. You cannot walk to shops easily or restaurants from this resort, cabs are cheap though. The staff were friendly and attentive. The sweet dessert left every night was a treat and nice touch. We loved it however the location will not be for everyone. The pools are warm but other guests told us their villa room pools were much cooler. The pools were beautiful and is by no means a fault go the resort by not having colder pools. Loved every minute. The little beach restaurant next door does cheap beer and an amazing seafood salad. Grab a canoe and explore the beaches round the corners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 79 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut