My partner and I recently stayed at the Melati Beach Resort and Spa for 5 nights (4/10 - 9/10) - and we were so sad to be leaving on our last day . We had a stunning pool villa room which was the epitome of luxury! The staff couldn't do enough for you, always so courteous and attentive. Happy hour by the pool was great fun with complimentary pop corn too! The food was delicious, freshly squeezed juices in the mornings, freshly made eggs to your liking. Restaurant looks straight out to neighboring Koh Phangan island, stunning crystal blue waters and palm trees scatter the beach front.
We had a bit of trouble with mozzies in our villa (but being in Thailand this will happen wherever you go!), I asked for some more mozzie repellent from reception and then next minute one of the staff came to our villa with a maintenance man who sprayed our villa with pest spray! Now that is service! We were both so impressed with the facilities and the staff at Melati. If you want true indulgence with a personal touch, where you are truely welcomed and made to feel at home then I cannot recommend Melati Resort enough - it was the best luxury holiday we have ever had and I want to say a huge thank you to Ivan, Tien, Noom, Rain, Bee, Blue and Ann in particular who made our stay so perfect. We will definitely be back one day! If you are considering Melati for a holiday in Koh Samui then honestly look no further, we were so happy with our choice to stay! Happy travels!
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Hotel
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 79 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.