Stayed here for one night after a hospital visit with a broken knee (live on Koh Tao). The hotel itself is as far from a chain hotel as you can get; newly decorated, bright and clean. The rooms are a fantastic place to relax (i've been doing a lot of that lately!), with comfortable beds and tasteful furnishings. The location is perfect; very close to everything in Fisherman village but far enough away to be really quiet at night.
During my stay the owner Dave was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and entertained. Not just because I'm a cripple, he was like that with all the guests, providing local knowledge and advice, booking taxis, cooking breakfast, advising cheap ways to call abroad... you name it!
- Also Known As:
- Cocooning Hotel And Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Koh Samui
- Cocooning Hotel & Tapas Bar Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocooning Hotel is located at the quiet end but yet a short walk from the hub of Fisherman Village, Koh Samui, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars and restaurants that suites all palettes.The hotel, with 6 standard rooms and 1 suite is newly refurbished and all rooms have been modernized to a higher standard. All rooms are equipped with A/C, fan, fridge, safe and flatscreen TV.Do not miss our breakfast with everything from a Full English to Scandinavian and Veggie breakfast on the menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cocooning Hotel & Tapas Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.