I was looking forward to a really nice welcoming and comfortable hotel after travelling around Laos for 2 weeks in relative hardship. But I only stayed at Cocooning one night, although I paid for all four nights. The sheets seemed worn/thin and seen better days, nylon cushions on the bed and bed canopy was a bit of twisted netting over a bamboo. The bathroom needed re-decorating and shower curtain looked moldy. The Staff were very welcoming to me, and the food excellent - but the rooms do not look as good as the photos.
- Also Known As:
- Cocooning Hotel And Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Koh Samui
- Cocooning Hotel & Tapas Bar Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocooning Hotel is located at the quiet end but yet a short walk from the hub of Fisherman Village, Koh Samui, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars and restaurants that suites all palettes.The hotel, with 6 standard rooms and 1 suite is newly refurbished and all rooms have been modernized to a higher standard. All rooms are equipped with A/C, fan, fridge, safe and flatscreen TV.Do not miss our breakfast with everything from a Full English to Scandinavian and Veggie breakfast on the menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cocooning Hotel & Tapas Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.