“5* All the way” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B1 Organic Suites

and 1 more site!
You added B1 Organic Suites to your Saves list
B1 Organic Suites
3.0 of 5 Spa   |   6/10 Moo 1, Bophut, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand (Formerly B1 Villa)   |
Ranked #170 of 172 Hotels in Bophut
Surrey
“5* All the way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I recently spent an amazing two weeks at B1 Organic Suites. The suites are beautifully furnished and kept immaculate by very attentive staff. The beach front location, with stunning views of the islands is simply perfect. Fisherman's village is a great place to base. It has an upmarket feel to the bars and restaurants and relaxed atmosphere and only 10 mins from nightlife in Chewang. We will definitely be back...just as soon as we can!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is was second stay at B1,i just love the beachfront location and the overall feeling of class and attention to detail.The staff are so helpful and everything from the airport pick up to check out was handled with optimum efficiency and minimal fuss!.Thank you very much Yanee and Dachea (husband and with team) for everything.I will return!.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 2nd visit here en route to Vietnam and it's better than I remember. The view is quite simply breathtaking. Sitting on my terrace gazing out over the crystal blue waters to Koh Phangan is heavenly! The standards have not slipped one little bit from my first visit, the rooms are spotless and no signs of wear and tear at all, mine looked literally brand new. They have improved the facilities as well. A host of new TV channels are available and knowing I had my own kitchen meant I was fully prepared to make this a real home from home for duration of my stay. The staff were on hand to help with all my families' needs and my only regret was that I couldn't stay longer! Luckily it's not the end of my trip though and living in Asia I am lucky that it won't be too long before I stop here again!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

me and my wife stayed Jan 2015, great place, peaceful clean, location is close to all yet allow privacy. room and facility excellent. TV Audio set connected to your memory stick or iPod. nice furnitures sitting and kitchen. not cheep but worth it!

Room Tip: if you have a problem with tiny stairs take 0 level floor
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

We had a great 10 day stay at B1 organic suites.

An absolutely beautiful hotel and location, huge modern rooms with very modern furniture. The pool is a nice touch.

Our room was cleaned everyday during our stay and we were given lovely clean towels for the pool and the shower.

Their office helped with our requests and were very accommodating nothing was too much trouble for them.

It's great for small children if you stay on the ground floor, the upper levels have a steep spiral staircase but totally manageable.

Also, I would say a car is a must for touring as we saw several holiday makers injured from motorbikes.

All in all, an amazing, peaceful vacation. Thanks!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Collingwood, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014

We stayed at B1 Organic Suites a the beginning of a 21 day vacation to Ko Saui. It was breath taking, the rooms are gorgeous and so romantic overlooking the ocean. The owners so friendly. I got a bad sun burn and they personally brought me to the hospital.
When e left for another hotel we realized how spoiled we had been by its beauty and went back for the rest of our trip :) It really is a piece of paradise located close to lots of fun restaurants for evening dinning.
Our dream is to return :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful at B1 Organic suites. It had all we could required and lots more. The location was great, nice and quiet,and right on the beach. The management team were very helpful giving us the rundown on Fisherman's village and the beautiful island of Koh Samui. Thanks for everything and we hope to see you again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to B1 Organic Suites? Share your experiences!