My friend & I found the Asian wellness centre through Samui Spa Guide and were particularly attracted to it as they were offering Reiki treatments & Wat Po massage.
The spa itself is quite small however what the spa lacks in size the staff make up for in service the actual treatments were simply amazing I met Apple (Laong Dao Singsuk) who made us feel very welcome, organized the treatments in a professional manner then true 5 star quality and beyond.
I had Reiki treatment from Apple my first ever time and it was so wonderful I felt it working on so many levels I truly felt blissful afterwards. My friend did a Wat Po style Thai which was great.
This is truly well organized spa with very skillful therapists . I could highly recommend Apples Asian Wellness to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.