Just spent ten great nights at the Kanda Residences in a three bedroom pool villa and the resort has pretty much got all the boxes ticked. The villas are spacious, well equipped and uber clean. Breakfasts choices are many and varied and are all freshly prepared. The staff are all excellent with nothing being too much trouble.
Being five minutes ride from the hustle and bustle Chaweng gives the resort a peaceful seclusion, the trade off being that you require the services of a taxi or a songthaew to get into the action. Either are readily at hand within moments, flagged by the resorts security on the road a few yards outside reception.
If using either of the above I would recommend asking reception for a Kanda business card to show your driver on your return journey. This negates the posibility of confusion with the Kanda Buri Hotel which you pass on your way back (Kanda was until recently the Karma which can cause confusion).
All in all, a great place to holiday. Thanks to everyone at Kanda.
Korp Kun Krap Kanda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut