The Waterfront was just what we were looking for: Koh Samui at its best. The Waterfront is quiet, beautiful and very well run! A low-key resort feel without all the glitter and crowds and trance music! It's walking proximity to Fisherman's Village, beach dining and local flavor of Koh Samui is ideal. The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast each day excellent. My husband, 15-year old daughter and I spent our last morning wondering how quickly we could return. Thanks for making our introduction to Koh Samui and Thailand so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut