We stayed at Sundays for 2 weeks, after originally booking 5 days and then extending because we liked it so much. There are poolside rooms, which are obviously by the pool, and these are more like cottages as they are all separate. We stayed in the mountain view room which is a block of 10 rooms and we thought they were great, although I would probably recommend the pool room if you can. The rooms are decorated in minimalistic style, which is great, we asked for a dvd player and one was brought straight up, which was useful for the afternoon storms. There is a large selection of books and dvd's you can borrow. Breakfast is quite nice - toast, fruit, yoghurt, mini croissants and a coffee machine. Not a huge selection but you can order eggs, bacon, pancakes etc and pay extra - we did this and it was really nice, so well worth the extra if thats what you feel like. You do need to walk down a long dark dirt road to get to the hotel, which was fine for us but maybe not for some - you could always get a cab. We really enjoyed our time there apart from one of the front desk staff sometimes coming across as rude and making us feel a bit unwelcome, the other 2 are absolutely lovely. There are lots of restuarants in Fishermans Village and just before it, as well there is a food stall in the same street as Sundays and we ate there atleast once a day. The pool area is great, you really feel very secluded and it is nice and peaceful. Only thing I would suggest is that the bathrooms are more thoroughly cleaned before each new guest - I think that they are just swept down each day when really they should be thoroughly cleaned atleast once a week with the floors mopped and disinfected. Apart from that though, this place is a great find if you want to get out of the hustle of Chaweng.
Location: Thailand > Surat Thani Province > Ko Samui > Bophut
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#46 Top resorts Hotel in Bophut
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa 3*
Number of rooms: 20
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore more of Koh Samui while staying at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. Stay in your serene secret little home. See the island from different angles. We welcome you into our community just like our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundays Tropical Hotel Koh Samui
- Sundays Tropical Hotel
- The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut