As soon as we entered, I thought we were in the wrong place. It was just so beautiful and even better than I imagined. You are hidden away off this little road and I felt like we were in the middle of a rainforest, yet you have the beach 5 minutes away. We had mopeds so it was easy to get around but if you don't its a 5 min walk to the main road. The pool and spa were amazing. There is no wifi in the rooms though, so you have to sit down at the open-air lobby to use internet. Prepare yourself with tons of bug spray if you want to use internet at nighttime - although the sounds of the forest make up for it. The rooms are huge and we loved the modern design. Lots of bugs though and had lots of geckos sneaking into our room. We got a free breakfast which only had three choices - egg sandwich, toast, or museli. We had a family of 5 and only got breakfast for 2 which was kind of a let down. If you want breakfast for extra people it is 100 baht or so. The food was bland and such a small portion that we gave our kids the food and went without. The atmosphere of the hotel was incredible and made up for the minor inconveniences. I would absolutely recommend this hotel, and will be staying here again if we ever go back to Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore more of Koh Samui while staying at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. Stay in your serene secret little home. See the island from different angles. We welcome you into our community just like our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundays Tropical Hotel Koh Samui
- Sundays Tropical Hotel
- The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut