Our adult family stayed here in January 2014. We had the two room villa.
Outstanding features were the room (clean and well provided for), the staff (lovely, friendly, welcoming), proximity to the beach, breakfast was delicious, the pool area is fantastic, and that Saboey is a relatively small place so never feels overcrowded.
I would return without a question.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximise serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary blend of Moroccan & Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalised and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.