The resort provided good value for money. We had a spacious and clean room,that had just been renovated . The design is simple and classic Thai.The view when you arrive is not great with a big wall and small entrance. But once inside it is a different world.The is a fish pond wth some of the nicest fish, our son loved playing with them ..The staff were all very helpful and we felt very special our whole stay due to the treatment we received from the staff and also Jonathan and Mr Att at reception.. Breakfast is a very standard hotel breakfast ,but lots of it and we enjoyed it .The selection of dvds and books were also good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut