Stayed one week using RCI exchange late Feb 2013. Our room was upstairs in the back along the street. The place was full and we could not move. There were definitely better rooms which would have made a real difference in the enjoyment level to me. I could not get past the noise of the jet airplanes landing at the near-by airport. It just drove me nuts to be in such a beautiful place and have that regular noise going almost directly overhead. The bed was HARD. The staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfasts were ok.
The nicest thing about the place was the pool and its proximity to the ocean - right there looking out into the ocean form the pool. That was great and the main redeeming aspect to the place for me.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximise serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary blend of Moroccan & Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalised and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.