For our last week in Thailand we decided to spend a bit more and stay at Zazen. Money well-spent! The rooms are gorgeous and luxurious. The resort is on the quiet north side of the island with the nightlife and shopping only a 350-400 baht cab ride away. Beach is lovely and pool is beautiful. We enjoyed the small size of the resort and the fact that there were not many children there.
Overall staff was friendly, grounds well-cared for. A side of caution for those who may have mobility issues: there are four steps to manoeuver down to get to the bathroom hat may be an issue in the middle of the night.
In addition, we had read lots of reviews complaining about the bugs in the bathroom but this was never a concern for us. Maybe the time of year we were there? Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zazen is a stylish true Boutique Resort located on the beautiful Bophut Beach. Perfect for a relaxing holiday and a romantic honeymoon. Zazen offers 26 stylish villas, and 2 of the most popular restaurants on the island with traditional Thai cuisine and fine French / Mediterranean dining. Le Spa Zen will help you find the deepest levels of relaxation. Welcome to Zazen! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zazen Boutique Resort And Spa
- Zazen Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut