We went to six senses hideaway for our honeymoon in feb 2010, what can i say it was beautiful the most romantic setting ever we stayed in a beautiful suite with 2 bathrooms plus outside shower, huge living room huge bedroom seperate closets, outside we had a large day bed two sun loungers dinning table and large eating area that could sit 8 people and our own private pool! to say the rooms were luxuary is a understatment i loved them! we did not often go out of it you didnt need to! when we ordered our evening meal they would bring it to us set the table light the candles make it really special for us! we ate in the resturant a few nights and the food was beautiful i could not fault it! we went into town a couple of times and had beautiful meals there to! there is some really nice bars on the beach the setting is to die for! the only tiny thing that i was not that keen on was your own butler, i found it a little intrusive she would just walk into your suite at any time without warning and try and get us to go on trips, i know she was proberbly trying to make our stay more enjoyable but the constant presents of her i found to much, seen as though she had given us her personal number to contact her if we needed anything! but people may not mind this i did! never the less a stunning place to go and cannot wait to go back! ps this hotel is very eco friendly i loved every little detail that has been put into it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut