Here we go again and this time with six senses - koh samui
It won't be strange that when I say if you want to forget about the world around you , just leave it to six senses and live another world experince .
It was not the first time been in samui, but this time yes i consider it the first time because I have been in splendid six senses resort
That makes me love koh samui more and more..
Guys they don't treat us as a customer but a part of family !!
That was cool . Me and my wife felt we are celebrity !!!
Mr. David Ashworth ... Thanks for your warm welcome greeting and for the care that given to us and for everything
My respects and honour to your generous and kindness..
Well .. I will not forget (ink) and chiaki our butlers that handled our staying in the resort .. Thanks for the care ..
The villa (16) with an order from mr. David , was the best experiment I have ever .. In the villa you will not need anything from them except the ice and in-room dining
The resturant ( dining at hill) is nice they offered a good quality of food .. My comments:
- the drinks like mocktails and some juices need some artistic improvement
- Some kinds of foods need the sense of the chef which is lost in..
Unfortunately we lost the opportunity to try the (dining at the rock) which is one of the best fusion resturants in Thailand ..!
The administration need to notice some of the workers like the technicians and some labours not to enter the villa's area without a permission as we faced that with Electrical technicians when the came to the villa for some fixing
In general they are really great and they are ready any time for any thing you request , familiar environment and cute staff and the privacy is guaranteed ,the things that you won't find in any other hotels or resorts ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut