Stayed for the day, did not stay overnight. Still received the best of service. Car picked us up from our hotel (at a cost, but still convenient). Great room, buggys to drive us everywhere in Six Senses. Great service from staff. May be difficult location to explore the rest of Koh Samui. Fantastic pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut