This is an awesome hotel. It gets the balance right - it's small enough to be 'boutique' but has all the features you need. We stayed in a Garden View Junior Suite and it was great. Good sized room (easily big enough to include a rollaway for our 7 year old), massive bathroom and separate dressing / vanity area. The hotel gardens are lovely and the pool area is fantastic. They've designed the Anantara so that whilst there are lots of other people around it never seems to feel busy or crowded. It's an easy 5 minute walk into the fishing village where there are heaps of bars / restaurants. I prefer the vibe of Bo Phut to Chaweng - it's a bit more relaxed, but still has a bit happening. Definitely recommended.
We were there just after New Years and there were quite a few kids around for our daughter to play with. There is also a kids club that looked fine from the door (I tend to just dump and run!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa Ko Samui