Its a good property if your doing a family vacation and choose not to leave the resort. The beach is very small and ordinary, there is lots of weeds in the water and its a sharp incline, so not very friendly to swim in. Everything around the hotel shuts by 9.30pm. The pool is excellent and they have 2. The room are dated and could do with some refurbishing and definitely should offer free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 148 rooms, separated to 2 wings. Hotel Wing has 78 rooms with own terrace and balcony. Royal Wing has 70 rooms with own terrace and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut