On arrival our garden villa was not ready and we needed additional beds to be set up for our children. Reception staff were rude and left us for 20 minutes before we could check in, not even offering us a welcome drink! Other guests arrived who were given drinks, my husband had to ask if we could have a drink.
The villa was dated and was in need of a fresh coat of paint. For the star rating of the hotel, this was very disappointing. We literally only slept there and found ourselves wanting to be away from the villa. Other guests staying in the Royal Wing had worse accommodation than our villa.
The only positive was location as outside the hotel you can find numerous good local restaurants and close to Fishermans Village.
We will not be returning to Samui Palm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 148 rooms, separated to 2 wings. Hotel Wing has 78 rooms with own terrace and balcony. Royal Wing has 70 rooms with own terrace and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut