A real treat in Koh Samui! staff are friendly, rooms are neat and food is quite good there! I personally enjoyed my experience and would stay there again.
Only downside is that not everyone speaks English so might be difficult to communicate but then again, that's Thailand.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort And Spa
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort
- Princess Village
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the ornate doors into a haven of tranquility in the heart of Chaweng beach. Twelve of our twenty-six rooms are traditional Thai teak houses from Ayudhaya, mounted on stills. This is the closest you will find to a country house hotel in Koh Samui. Fully equipped modern rooms and bathrooms set inside historic buildings. Our sixteen new contemporary Thai Style cottages are slightly larger than the traditional rooms with partly open-air bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.