“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 51 things to do in Bophut
Nadi
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Not really a club person or into this sort of scene, however this bar, music, service and atmosphere here is very good. Better than bars on Soi Green Mango and glad to have found this. The guy on the 'bongo' drum last night was outstanding! Try it to see what I mean...very cool!

Visited September 2012

Penang Island, Malaysia
“The staff here are racists”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I am Malaysian. meaning, I look like a thai too adnd I am a seasoned traveler and had worked in various part of thailand for their oil company, PTT
m bad experience with this bar was When farangs walked pass by Solo Bar, the staff will smile and asking farangs "welcome..come in please"...
So, i decided to walk in for a couple of drinks...the moment the bar tenders saw me approaching them, they already stare at me as i i cant afford a drink...
When sat down at the bar, they were still only looking at me while one guy was asking a farang next to me what drink she would like to drink...
I had to reach for the menu my self...and when i ask them in english why are they just starring at me instead of asking me what i like or at least pass me the menu...
And they said.."oh, u not from thailand?"
my god...they r really are racist,,,even if I am a thai, I can still be a tourist from other cities and till is a paying customer...
The staff there should treat every body...western, asian african the same...tourist comes in all sizes and colours,,,
I am very disappointed with this...and i consider myself a very seasoned tourist to various parts of thailand...
I hope those asians reading this will not come to Solo Bar...
And obviously, i dint have my drinks and i told them that tourist comes in all sort of colours...they should not be racist

Visited September 2012
Livigno, Italia
“Well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Place to be in koh Samui!nice music,nice drinks,awesome party!!If you are in here come and have a look!percussion,dj set beutiful people

Come and enjoy your self,it's just a little bit more espensive but not to much!if you want quality and fun and amazing girls!!no chance for the other places in Samui

KL, Malaysia
46 attraction reviews
“Fun and lively place on Chaweng”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This place is slighty more trendy than the usual bars you find in Chaweng, located on the main strip and boast the use of a good dance DJ mix with Percussion drums which is quite nice to dance to. They also offer great cocktails and shisha. I was there for two nights in a row and the second night, they have a bartender that performs stunt with fire and bottles and it was quite fun. Most people are there to party though there's the occasional working girls. The crowd is more mixed and leaning towards older and more relaxed. The younger hard party goers will be at The Green Mango Club

Visited April 2012
Thornton Beach
“What a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

On the main street in Chaweng with 2 bars and most nights live entertainment.
Just the best place to have a drink and meet people.
A must for all young travelers or travelers young at heart.

Visited March 2012