Just ten minutes away from the airport and 15 from Chaweng downtown area is a quiet getaway perfect for my daughter, wife and me. Booked a sala suite villa with a plunge pool. This is a boutique hotel and gives a muvh more personal touch than a large five star resort. The things we really liked about the setup
1. Very cordial and friendly staff. We had requested for a birthday cake for our daughter and Mr Aung arranged for it compliments of the hotel. The staff was very quick and responsive to any of our requests.
2. Above average cleanliness : not only the rooms but whole area
3. Food : We stayed for 4 nights and had most of our dinners at the hotel. The Thai chef was simply fabulous. Tried almost the whole local menu. I even requested her to prepare a crab in red curry one night and it was awesome. And all thus in the comfort of your own private villa.
4. The pool area is a great place to have a drink while you catch the sunset.
5. Daily free transfer and pick up from the Central Festival mall.
6. Large collection on free in room HD movies to watch.
The only downside is the location does not have a great beach. But Bo Phut and Cheong Mon are both nearby.....would recommend the Elephant Restaurant at fishermans village if you want to spend a few hours on the beach.
Thanks to the entire staff for a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Luxe is a collection of contrasts which combine to create an enigmatic and sophisticated resort atmosphere. You'll find an eclectic mix of style influences, incorporating contemporary and traditional design elements to showcase the versatility of natural materials. From the moment you arrive, the attention to detail and contrasting styles are instantly evident in the spectacular lobby area, which looks directly through to the pool, pool bar and beach. Contemporary wooden tables sit comfortably beneath traditionally styled chandeliers and everywhere you look there's a view, ornament or furniture piece to focus your interest. The relaxing ambiance starts here, and you really get the feeling that this would be the perfect location to simply sit and enjoy the surroundings. Cielo spa above the lobby offers an opportunity to enhance your relaxation even further with a skilled massage, jacuzzi or steam room. Stepping into the lobby bar and restaurant is like entering another world. Qi Oriental cuisine lobby bar signifies the source of life's energy in Chinese, and this area is heavily influenced by the Chinese culture. Exotic paintings adorn the bar walls and contrast with the white marble counter, whilst intricately carved wooden doors fold open to bring the outside in. A plant-lined wooden walkway leads through the private luxury villas and directly onto the pool terrace. The wide pool sits above the sea front and is surrounded by decking which literally wraps around the palm trees lining the front of the property. The poolside Beach bar and Bistro, Sea La Vie, provides you with the picture-perfect image of sipping cocktails and enjoying the sensational sunset. From this position it would be easy to imagine that you are the only people on the whole island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tango Luxe Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Ko Samui/Bophut