Our family of four have just returned from Tango Luxe and are already missing the place and the staffs!!! It was our first trip to Ko Samui and after reading the TripAdvisor reviews, we chose Tango Luxe Beach Villa and booked through an agent as many reviewers have already said the resort is amazing. Initially we were a bit disappointed by it's location being very far from the city but we were very pleased after finding out a way to rent a car for 1500 Thai baht (50$) per day. We were welcomed and always greeted with smiles and this is what actually makes the the resort. The villa was just to our taste. Two bed rooms with a rather rightsized private pool. All villas have curious names and ours was called The Dalchini. The bed rooms were spacious and well designed. The bath tub in our children's' room was even more beautiful and big. Our young son and daughter aged four and six loved the public pool on the beach front and my husband and I enjoyed getting sun tanned with drinks at the pool bar. All quiet and relaxed. The sea was not good for swimming but we went kayaking(free kayaks for guests) The resort staff are very efficient and warm especially to our children indulging them with smiles and jokes. Special compliments to Ms. Bena and Mr. Oung from reception for their helps and arrangements and Mr. OO from the restaurant for the breakfast services. Not only the staff anticipate our needs, their warmth and sincerity towards our family made our stay more special. We would definitely pass on the resorts reputation to our acquaintances and friends.
- The only negative thing I would comment on would be the wifi...was poor in connection and had to ask the receptionists to reset again and again. Other than that...it's really amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Luxe is a collection of contrasts which combine to create an enigmatic and sophisticated resort atmosphere. You'll find an eclectic mix of style influences, incorporating contemporary and traditional design elements to showcase the versatility of natural materials. From the moment you arrive, the attention to detail and contrasting styles are instantly evident in the spectacular lobby area, which looks directly through to the pool, pool bar and beach. Contemporary wooden tables sit comfortably beneath traditionally styled chandeliers and everywhere you look there's a view, ornament or furniture piece to focus your interest. The relaxing ambience starts here, and you really get the feeling that this would be the perfect location to simply sit and enjoy the surroundings. Cielo spa above the lobby offers an opportunity to enhance your relaxation even further with a skilled massage, jacuzzi or steam room. Stepping into the lobby bar and restaurant is like entering another world. Qi Oriental cuisine lobby bar signifies the source of life's energy in Chinese, and this area is heavily influenced by the Chinese culture. Exotic paintings adorn the bar walls and contrast with the white marble counter, whilst intricately carved wooden doors fold open to bring the outside in. A plant-lined wooden walkway leads through the private luxury villas and directly onto the pool terrace. The wide pool sits above the beach and is surrounded by decking which literally wraps around the palm trees lining the front of the property. The poolside Beach bar and Bistro, Sea La Vie, provides you with the picture-perfect image of sipping cocktails and enjoying the sensational sunset. From this position it would be easy to imagine that you are the only people on the whole island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tango Luxe Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Ko Samui/Bophut