“This is what they mean by paradise” 5 of 5 stars

64/12-15 Moo 6 | Koh Samui, Bophut, Ko Samui, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 52 hotels in Bophut
“This is what they mean by paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Where do you start from the moment we were picked up at the airport I knew there was something different about this place. The staff could simply do no wrong. Soon as we got to the resort, jaw droppingly stunning views and everything about it. The rooms were just simply beautiful. Carnt fault nothing about samui best view. Want to say a big thank you to Pete and Phil and all the staff for a fantastic stay. I'm already planning to go back.

• Stayed February 2013
peter h, General Manager at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you.Yes it is our paradise we treat our business same as our mother cos our business and customer takes care of us.Thank you we wait you come back.SBV

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was my first trip solo to Koh Samui and I will definitely be going back to stay at Samui Best View. Perfectly situated in the mountains with a beautiful view to the ocean. I cannot fault this resort at all. The views from the pool are fantastic. The resort is spotless and perfectly maintained. The rooms are very big and beautifully furnished with great views also. The staff treat you like royalty and are very lovely people. The food was delicious and cooked to perfection. It is located in a nice quiet location and best place for a relaxing holiday. Not too far to Chewang Beach if you want to shop or party and then come back to the resort to relax. I definitely recommend this resort whether travelling solo, with your partner or your family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
peter h, Front Office Manager at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Amanda,your comments are very nice and all staff thank you very much.They never got to know you as you were here for short time.Sorry not to respond to your review before but as you are aware have had a few dramas.We will catch up one day.From all the staff at SBV take care and good luck.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was my 2nd visit to Samui Best View and I can say it was Perfection! A joint 60th birthday celebration and it was better than anything I could have imagined. Samui Best View is just the most fantastic resort to rest, relax, chill out and that is what a holiday is all about. You have everything you need and want for nothing! To Pete and all the staff, you are just the most wonderful people to make a holiday a dream come true. The rooms are fantastic with views to die for. The food is amazing and nothing is too much trouble. My family and friends from Oz and UK came along to enjoy an amazing experience at Samui Best View. I am now on my next plan to come back soon and can't wait! If you want all of what is only described as the best ever holiday.....go to Samui Best View and check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are brilliant!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Hello there ,excuse me for no response to your touching revieve of thanks.Yes was a wonderfull experience celebrating 2xsixty birthdays in just two weeks but if I remember you guys celebrated every day .It was hilarious.Congratulations to all of you people.To bring family from UK and Australia together , with some peoples first was a sterling effort and we all here at SBV salute you.One lady learning to swim first time was great.Has some one a copy of the cabaret show we had on the birthday party?Once gain thank you all and wish happiness and health is with you.SBV
Telford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to Thailand; arranged for a double birthday celebration for my sister and brother-in-law.
The Resort is nothing short of perfection. The rooms are spotless, (cleaned whilst having breakfast), and huge with separate lounge area and massive bathrooms.
The food is delicious and plentiful. The Chef is only too happy to oblige if you wanted something other than what was on the menu which, is very varied.
The friendly staff were more like family, greeting you by name, chatting to you. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They are only too happy to provide transport, at a very reasonable cost, when you need to go out.
The views are amazing, especially from in the pool sipping one of the many cocktails from the menu!
If you want a lovely relaxing holiday you have to go to Samui Best View; amazing place, perfection itself.
I will definitely recommend the Resort and I will return.
A HUGE thank you to Pete, Phil and all the staff for making the holiday a trip of a lifetime with lots of unforgettable memories!!

• Stayed February 2013
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Rita,thanks for your generous review.I am sorry not to have thanked you and all before but as you may know have had major issues .It was a great time with all of you guys ,I will never forget it and doubt it could happen again.2 weeks of party .You all deserve a pat on the back for such a great effort condidering many of you have never been to Thailand before.I remember you doing swimming lessons in pool you did well for someone not confident in water.I have heard Linda recovered from her illness ,we all wish her well.Rita thanks again and we all wish you happiness and health ,from all of us at SBV
Mannheim
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Back in Germany, thank you for the Nice Holiday and I have to say that it was perfect and we couldn't fault anything at all about the hotel. The staff become your family not just staff in the end and they greet you in the morning with your name and chat to you like you are part of their family.
Thanks to everyone (Peter, Phil ect. ) at Sumui Best View hope to see you again in the not to distant future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the very nice priviage you gave to us as you were the 1st couple to spend their honey moon with us.Very sorry not to thank you before but have had issues .I hear you are expecting,,well done.We all remember you and hope you visit Samui again one day.let us know if boy or girl,all from SBV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time to Koh Samui and we stayed here and I wouldn't stay any where else. The staff are so friendly and will do anything to make sure your stay is most enjoyable, the rooms are huge,the food is the Thai food I have ever had and I can't wait to get back for another holiday.

• Stayed December 2012
peter h, Public Relations Manager at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for the review .You was a perfect customer .We all remember how funny you are and waiting you come back again.Have many bananas grow in garden for you to eat ha ha ha.We all wish you good luck and hope you visit Thailand again.SBV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed here with a couple of mates for 10 days over new years.
Was very impressed with the size of the rooms, cleanliness of the hotel and most of all the friendly satff that work there! These people couldnt do enough to ensure we had an enjoyable holiday!
Thoroughly enjoyed sitting in or by the pool having a quiet drink overlooking the coast line.
I will be recommendning to anyone that listens and will most definatley be back there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Cheers for that .Sorrry about the delay to respond to you and the boys we hope you are all doing fine where ever you are.Never got to say goodbye as you left early to get ferry then train to Bangkok .It is the way to see Thailand.Ferry,bus,train motor bike.Once again thank you for staying with us ,SBV

Been to Samui Best View Resort? Share your experiences!