After backpacking around parts of Thailand we ended up in Koh Samui and after spending 2 nights in Lamai we couldn't take any more fast food and dodge blue cocktails so we found Mantra online. Got a fantastic deal on Agoda and when we arrived we got a free upgrade to the Cozy suite complete with sea views. Everything about this hotel was superb, from the food to the amazing cocktails made by the very knowledgable mixologist Kris. I was a little chilly on the first night with the air con and need a heavy blanket to sleep under so they very kindly sent me up one the next morning without fuss. We had dinner both nights we stayed and my boyfriend's New Zealand lamb was one of the best we have ever had. Amazing presentation also. If you are looking for a luxury getaway at an affordable price I would highly recommend Mantra. Oh and happy hour is from 3-7pm every day, check out the espresso martinis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mantra Samui Boutique Resort***** is located 10 minutes from Bophut Beach with our complimentary shuttle service (provided multiple times a day)or with a scooter or a car. Enjoy our amazing range of Facilities that include: Squash Courts, Himalayan Salt Yoga Studio, Steam Room and Sauna, Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Two Restaurants, Swim Up Bar, a Cinema, a Kids Club and a Game Room. An amazing Sea View can be enjoyed from all of the WOW, LOVE, COZY and GRAND rooms.Most importantly The Five Star Mantra has the friendliest and most professional staff on the island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut