We booked a Love Room 6 month in advance and asked for a room on a higher floor with a nice view.
We directly came from Koh Tao. The hotel offers a free shuttle from the airport, but not from the ferry pier (which is only 5 km away...). So we came by our own.
They show us our room on the ground floor with a view on the roof from the reception and a power pole. hm, that is not what we expected. We spoke to the manager and they offered us an other room - in the late afternoon. This room was really better and had a nice view to the sea! Thanks to them!
Everything you will need. They offer you eggs of any style and pancakes. The Cappuccino is great.
We were there one time. It is too expensive
You better go to the Fishermen´s Village ( f.e. THe Hut , Ad hoc Beach Cafe, ...)
There is really no possibility to get a sunbed. They have only 20 beds for 140 guests!!!! If you arrive in the morning at 9 am - every bed is blocked by person or towel. The pool is nice - but only for swimming and not relaxing??? That is not what we expected...
Here it is the same: only 2 treadmills, 1 Bike, 1 Elipsetrainer,.... For all these guests???? The TV-Screens are often out of work. That is not....
We took a Motorbike for 300 Bath/day. It´s more expensive than the offers in Bophut. But the way down to Bophut is approx. 30 minutes by foot. They only have old helmets and one size. For men it is too small. The tires were not full. We checked them at the next patrol station and filled them. Please check it before you use them for long distances. The street to the hotel is winding and in a bad condition. So only good drivers (who had experiences with bikes) should rent one!!!!
f.e. to Chaweng: they offer a free shuttle to Bophut and Chaweng. For us the times were bad. They go at 5 pm. to Chaweng and next time at 10 pm.. So we decided to rent the bike.
The staff is nice. Only a few people speak english.
If you have a room on a higher floor up to the hill: great view!
The rooms are nice too.
You need a motorbike to be flexible.
If you like to stay at the pool - stand up at 6 am to get a sunbed or book an other hotel.
We won´t come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mantra Samui Boutique Resort***** is located 10 minutes from Bophut Beach with our complimentary shuttle service (provided multiple times a day)or with a scooter or a car. Enjoy our amazing range of Facilities that include: Squash Courts, Himalayan Salt Yoga Studio, Steam Room and Sauna, Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Two Restaurants, Swim Up Bar, a Cinema, a Kids Club and a Game Room. An amazing Sea View can be enjoyed from all of the WOW, LOVE, COZY and GRAND rooms.Most importantly The Five Star Mantra has the friendliest and most professional staff on the island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut