I recently spent 10 nights at Mantra Samui Resort in January for my sisters wedding and what a 'cheeky with love' experience it was.
An unforgetable tranquil paradise set amongst an oasis of palm trees, breathtaking views overlooking Bophut and a Mantra family you could almost call your own.
From arrival to departure, the genuity of the staff was both overwhelming and infectious. Warm hearted, genuine & funny staff full of passion made it very difficult to say goodbye. As a Hotel Manager in the north west tropics of Australia, I understand the importance of providing guests with a relaxing, comfortable and memorable experience and Mantra Samui Resort scores a 10/10.
The rooms were exceptional - the concept, interior designs and lighting were modern yet soft, warm and serene. The in room features & entertainment were a sight in themselves - free wifi, music, in house entertainment, large tropical styled bathrooms, jacuzzi (the love room) ensured pure luxury.
The restaurant food was unique to Mantra and it didn't dissapoint. The many different dishes available were full of both flavour and wow factor. The view from the restaurant both day and night made the in-dining experience magical. The cocktail list was impressive - cocktails made with fresh fruit and made with flare resulted in many a afternoon and night spent sitting at the swim up pool bar in pure bliss. The infinity pool was amazing, the water temperature perfect and the lounge area pool side pure relaxation.
I cannot thank Robert and his staff enough for everything they did for myself and my family whilst we were there. I am very lucky to say that I have had the 'cheeky with love' Mantra experience and I will be recommending Mantra to everyone and I will definitely be back for another Mantra fix.
To all the staff at Mantra except Robert (laughs) - come to Broome, Australia and you will all have jobs - you are great people!!
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mantra Samui Boutique Resort***** is located 10 minutes from Bophut Beach with our complimentary shuttle service (provided multiple times a day)or with a scooter or a car. Enjoy our amazing range of Facilities that include: Squash Courts, Himalayan Salt Yoga Studio, Steam Room and Sauna, Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Two Restaurants, Swim Up Bar, a Cinema, a Kids Club and a Game Room. An amazing Sea View can be enjoyed from all of the WOW, LOVE, COZY and GRAND rooms.Most importantly The Five Star Mantra has the friendliest and most professional staff on the island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.