“Cracking fun, with a great instructor!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 48 activities in Bophut
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Cracking fun, with a great instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I recently completed my 'PADI Open Water Diver' with CSI Samui, Paul was very professional and committed to helping me achieve my goals; even with adverse weather conditions looming, we changed my course plan to safely accommodate everything.

Throughout the full experience Paul was extremely helpful, encouraging, and knowledgable. Paul was available via email months before my course, he provided me with impartial advice on which course to select and all facets of the options available to me (including doing courses beforehand in the Uk, which would not benefit him). Paul ensured I was exposed to the full spectrum of diving conditions available at the time; including hard currents, low visibility (dive 1 of 4), these experiences have made me more confident (as a new diver) going into future dives.

Dives 3 and 4 took place at 'Sail Rock' which is home to a multitude of fish, this was a fantastic experience which should not be missed! Lunch is provided for the dives, there are no hidden charges (transport is also provided).

Paul's honest approach is reflected on the advice he provided to my friend who was planning on doing the 'PADI Discover Scuba Diving'. Paul advised him the he would not get "value for his money" by doing the course on the day available to my friend; due to a combination of his availability, weather, and water visibility. It's clear that Paul does this job for his love of diving and actually cares about the dive experience available to divers (above money)! This ethos also means that he will turn away jobs in order to keep his group to a manageable number; the same may not be said for other companies.

My dive group consisted of only Paul (dive instructor) and myself, it was a personal and thorough course which was completely tailored to me and my availability. If I return to Koh Samui I will be diving with Paul... as long as he'll take me!

A special thank you to Paul who will run through walls in order to accommodate you!

Visited November 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Dive experience with Paul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and i had a wonderful day of diving with Paul. He is an excellent and thoughtful teacher and a great diving instructor overall. HIghly recommended to anyone wanting to dive in Koh Samui.

Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing experience that is both safe and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Paul is an awesome instructor who pushes you to get the most out of your dive, but also ensures that it is very safe and easy. We saw a wide range of sea life, swam with schools of fish, and explored corral structures. I would definitely dive with CSI again, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing diving experience!

Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
“An excellent experience in every respect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

CSI lives up to all the accolades. Paul is fantastic; highly professional and very caring. He is passionate about diving and sets out to share the beauty of the sea with his clients. He makes everything so painless and easy. I would highly recommend CSI and will definitely dive with Paul again.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Very professional and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have just completed my open water qualification with Paul and found him to be very professional and patient. Nothing was to much trouble for him. I was made to feel safe and comfortable throughout the time I spent diving with him. I would recommend anyone looking for a very good dive centre to look no further as this one is certainly 100%