“Sensational day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 83 Activities in Bophut
5.0 of 5 stars 256 Reviews
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At Samui Boat Charter you, our guests are our top priority. We specialise in private charters for groups of 2 to 200 people. When you book with us, we will take the time to discuss what you would like to do and where you would like to go. Every Charter is tailor made to give you the best possible day out we can. VIP Snorkeling Tours, if you would rather not charter a whole boat then why not join one of our VIP tours, we only operate with small groups to give everyone maximum space and comfort, included are soft drinks and a cooked lunch as well as all activities.
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Sensational day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been to koh samui a few times and this was by far the best excursion we have done! From the moment we arrived to the very end. Excellent boat very friendly & accommodating crew.

Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Sail Boat: Red Baron - FANTASTIC!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I organized from Australia with Samui Boat Charter to book the Red Baron and sail around Koh Phangan which was highly recommended. I was at first nervous about booking this not only so far in advance but this was extremely important to me as this was a thank you gift to all my guests for attending my wedding in Koh Samui. Also I was doing my own research and had never used Samui Boat Charter. I was only going with people’s reviews on Trip Advisor which were very good. Liam Smith was extremely helpful and provided me with all the information I required. His customer service and prompt emails took my fear away and I knew I was in good hands. Myself and all my guests were amazed on how beautiful the day trip on the Red Baron was (9 AM – 3 PM). This private tour also included breakfast, lunch, snorkeling equipment, life jackets, mini-bus transfers to and from hotel, insurance, music, unlimited soft drink and water and most importantly an excellent english speaking guide. Alcohol we had to pay as required and I must also recommend the pina coladas! Food was delicious and a great variety! The staff and bar tender were excellent. Definitely worth every penny and highly recommend Samui Boat Charter to anyone. A MUST!!!

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hong Kong, China
“Escape Yacht”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Arranged a leisurely trip to Koh Phangyan with SBC on the Escape Yacht for family and friends. There was ample space for everyone to spread out and relax, we enjoyed the use of the bar and music. The food provided was tasty but lacked variety, we were promised a Thai bbq so had high expectations of seafood and a mixed grill, when this did not transpire I was a little disappointed. The curry was excellent but again I think some variety would have been welcome. That being said the crew were fabulous the boat very unique and everyone had an amazing day. We had babies aged 9 months to an 85year old and all felt very comfortable. Would certainly recommend ESCAPE YACHT!

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We took a speed boat tour to Ang Thong Marine Park with Samui Boat Charter, and we were really happy we did that! We felt we had all the islands and beaches just for us because the Samui Boat Charter schedule was made to avoid crowds from big boats. We only had to bring our own towels and swimwear of course, everything else was provided on the boat. There were fruits and refreshments constantly offered by very very friendly and professional three-member crew who made sure that each guest on the boat had everything he/she needed in every moment. They took us first snorkeling in pristine waters of one coral reef when there were no other tourists around; then we went to amazing Maya beach again when there were no other boats around; then we visited the Emerlad lake, and then they drove us through archipelago's wonderful islands and islets to the fisherman's village where we had fantastic lunch (seafood, fish and chicken). After the lunch, we went kayaking near the James Bond Island and few hours later they took us back to our hotel in Koh Samui. I know that thanks to the Samui Boat Charter's fantastic crew we have fantastic memories from this trip!

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Highly recommended. Highlight of my Thailand trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I researched heaps of boat tours, both private charter and combined and I settled on Samui Boat Charter based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. I don't regret it. Communications with Liam were prompt and great. Very well organised.

Our group of 20 were picked up from our hotels and taken to the boat. The crew were awesome. Happy, happy to help, always smiling and very professional.

I stood on a sea urchin and one of the crew, I think his name was Un (from Burma) was amazing. Got me back on the boat and knew exactly what to do.

Can't recommend these guys enough.

Visited September 2013