“Very good trip to Ang Thong” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 83 Activities in Bophut
5.0 of 5 stars 256 Reviews
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At Samui Boat Charter you, our guests are our top priority. We specialise in private charters for groups of 2 to 200 people. When you book with us, we will take the time to discuss what you would like to do and where you would like to go. Every Charter is tailor made to give you the best possible day out we can. VIP Snorkeling Tours, if you would rather not charter a whole boat then why not join one of our VIP tours, we only operate with small groups to give everyone maximum space and comfort, included are soft drinks and a cooked lunch as well as all activities.
Manchester, UK
“Very good trip to Ang Thong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Whilst it was twice the price of other trips offered in our hotel it was worth it because there were only 12 people on our boat so there was loads of room. We saw several boats the same size that were full to capacity and cramped!! Liam is great as everyone mentions and special thanks to the crew who were helpful and polite. We enjoyed our lunch stop in the little village. I personally would have preferred more snorkelling time than going to the beach to kayak. As another reviewer said it is a bit of a people zoo at the beach and emerald lake although the snorkelling we did was away from the crowds. I think for future customers you should definitely skip the beach and emerald lake if possible.... the rest of the islands are stunning. You go past plenty of secluded coves and I would have stopped there given the chance.

Copenhagen
8 attraction reviews
“Excellent trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have been on a similar (cheaper) tour in Phuket - this trip was way better! Everything went smooth as planned and we where never in a rush.

While it's about double the price of other similar tours, I think it was worth it. We had an excellent VIP snorkeling trip to Angthong Marine Park, which was beautiful. There was lots of space on the boat and the staff was very friendly.

Our guide - I don't remember his name, was very good. Good English skills and very helpful.

When we went for snorkeling there where only one other boat near us.

I can recommend this tour any time. Thanks for a great trip!

4 attraction reviews
“Great day in Koh Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We arrived for 1 day on a cruise and Koh Samui Boat Charter was right there and ready to take us for the most wonderful day excursion. The boats were great fun, we had a private beach to ourselves, and we were able to experience a very local lunch. Highly recommended!

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“1st class trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have just returned from Thailand, with a week spent in Samui. If like me, this was your first time to the island, You MUST book a trip with Samui Boat Charter. I loved the tour, and the team managing the boat. It was a great mix of visiting and learning about the National Park, with time to relax. The tour is a VIP tour and you are really are made to feel special.
Having lunch at the fisherman island was beautiful and nice to see a different side to Samui.
The Australian family we met on the boat stated how professional Liam and the company are, which I couldn't agree more. Other comments on the boat involved great value for money.
I believe the hotels sell similar tours, but I would make sure you go out of your way to contact Liam directly or see the staff at the office within the Fisherman Village.
Once leaving Samui we visited Phuket, nothing came near to exceeding my expectations from the tour Liam offered. The other companies became more concerned in trying to sell you something rather than teaching you about the island.
Liam, you are amazing, and really passionate about providing the best trip to your clients.
We will be back, I promise.
If you are reading this and due to visit the island soon, this is a must trip and company.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect Hen's day celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We recently organised a private day tour for a Hen's day celebration through this company. It was amazing! Liam was more than helpful and promt with his email responses to my numerous enquiries. We had a group of 12 who were picked up from 4 different hotels in private airconditioned vans. The boat was more like a pirate ship and exceeded our expectations. The staff onboard especially the owner, Burnt, were brilliant. We couldn't have asked for more. Our tour included breakfast and lunch and the catering was generous and delicious. Would definately recommend the private tours especially with a large group. Great value for money. Thanks very much!