I have stayed in Hansar hotel 11 days in January this year with my husband and 4 -year old daughter and have nothing but excellent impressions about this resort. It's a perfect choice for families with children as it's situated on the most quiet part of the Samui (Bophut beact) with nice, clean beach and a very few and not pushy street vendors. Room was spacious and stylish decorated as we expected and we had a great, big balcony and a sea view as all the rooms in hotel. We had only a breakfast service since we ate lunch on a beach- there was a nice lady preparing papaya salads, chicken sticks, corn, crabs, etc, and another guy selling fresh fruits and shakes stoped by the beach every 20 min! Another great thing was that there were 4 ladies on the beach, 10 m from the hotel entrance offering great massages until 5 pm, so we didn't use Spa at all. 20 m from the hotel is so called "Fisherman village" - it has nothing to do with the name any more, but it's full of great Thai and international restaurants, small interestings shops and beauty parlours offering massage. On Fridays you can really enjoy there since a lot of street vendors gather there selling excellent food, home made coconut ice cream, deserts, with live music everywhere.
You can also rent a car or scooter and go to Lamai and Chaweng for a more hectic night life.
All in all we had a great time and we will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut