My mom, cousin and I stayed at Hansar Samui for 3 nights and the experience was nothing short of wonderful. Firstly, the resort is situated at an excellent location, with the Fisherman village (where you can find nice restaurants, pubs and travel agencies) just a stone's throw away. And we loved the infinity pool that overlooks the private beach!
Throughout our stay, we were greeted by friendly housekeeping staff and breakfast staff. A special mention to Pomb, a lady who served us during our breakfast. Her service was simply impeccable. She was really attentive to our needs and was patient to answer all our queries. We enjoyed our breakfast thoroughly because of her great service.
In comparison, some of the staff at the front counters weren't exactly helpful or proactive. There was this lady (I forgot to notice her name) who looked rather solemn and unfriendly most of the time. We asked to book a cab at 3pm when we checked out in the morning but they overlooked and did not make the booking. We only found out about this blunder when at 3.30pm and we almost didn't make it for our flight due to this. This little episode aside, we still enjoyed our stay at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut