My husband and I recently spent 7 nights at Hansar and had the most relaxing Holiday/Honeymoon I could ever have asked for! Only one downfall it rained almost every day(The staff told us "It is the rainy season"). The upside is that it was always warm enough to go swimming, even in the rain and occasionally the rain would stop long enough to stroll to the fisherman's village to check out the shops and restaurants.
We splurged for our honeymoon and stayed in a Beach Front room, the view was amazing and when it rained we were able to sit on the balcony without getting wet. Inside the room was very spacious and quite comfortable.
The staff were so incredibly friendly, and they made our honeymoon very special.
The buffet breakfast was much better than I anticipated. There was always fresh bread and fruit, and eggs any style that could be ordered.
We had dinner the the resort restaurant twice and it was delicious. However, most nights we enjoyed some great meals in the fisherman's village-lot's of options to choose from.
My favourite experience was the Friday night Market. It was incredible! it's a must experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut