Stayed for three nights after three weeks on Koh Tao. It felt like the lap of luxury. Loved the way someone popped in to turn down the bed each night and leave a red rose and a chocolate on the cover.The staff couldn't be more friendly and the hotel was gorgeous. Hansar is small enough to feel cosy, but big enough for privacy. The pool is the best feature, set against the backdrop of Koh Phanyang. I sat for hours on my balcony just watching the way the light changed in the morning and at dusk. The balconies are gigantic, with massive ceiling fans and a great place to doze in the heat of the day. The rooms are perfect - softest and most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, huge TV with masses of channels and a fantastic walk-in shower room. Breakfast is an enormous buffet. You can order whatever style coffee and eggs you want and help yourself to the rest. And it's all just a two minute walk from the Fishermen's Village. Dinner at the Pier or the Happy Elephant are good options, it was like being on a movie set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut