Spent six nights at the Hansar, and wish we could of stayed 6 more!
XL Sea View room - was amazing - great size, great view, the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The day bed and balcony were oversized and out of control good!!
Pool & Bar - the staff at the pool bar amde our holiday - happy hour 3 times a day was great. Cocktails were all awesome - I especially loved the Coco Mango and both the Apple and Lychee Martinis! Big thanks to San, Dom and the team at the pool bar for your excellent hospitality, and always ensureing we had enough cashews!!
Breakfast - Good breakfast, but could learn a few things from their colleagues at Hansar Bangkok. Cold drinks need to be cold, not just sat on ice! Service here wasn't as efficient as elsewhere in the hotel, however it was still always very friendly.
H Bistro - had an azing 5 course degustation on the beach. Out of this world food!!
The only downside to this resort were some of the other guests! Dirty Germans who would chain- smoke by the pool all day and didn't care that another non smoking guest was laying 30cms from them. Wuld be great to have the pool - or some areas of it atleast to be non smoking!!
Also the beach looked a bit average - but the pool itself made up for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut