We stayed at the resort on Sep. 2012 – basic room.
1. Modern décor hotel with nice room + balcony with beautiful pool and sea view
2. Large and comfy bed (great quality sheets)
3. Great infinity pool
4. Location – Bo phut was my favorite place in Samui compared to Chaweng and Choengmon. Great atmosphere in the fisherman village – check out the Friday night market
5. Happy hour – the resort beach bar had happy hour at 13:30, 18:30 and 21:30, which was very good. Great martinis!
6. Huge 50" Plasma TV + HBO
1. Good breakfast, but we've expected a bit more from this hotel, since we've had better breakfast at a lower class resort in Samui. Juices were not freshly squeezed; the choice of cheese was quite limited as well as the fruits.
2. The beach is not swimmable, so if that's what you're looking for go to another beach area (south Chaweng), the pool was a good substitute though
This is a good resort in a very nice area in Samui. A bit overpriced for the value.
You have no recent hotel searches.