“the best diving instructors” 5 of 5 stars

66 0 843082680
Website
Improve this listing
Athboy, Ireland
“the best diving instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

done my open water and advanced courses here can not recommend infinity diving enough ,had the time of my life and always felt safe and was looked after ,thank again

Visited February 2011

London, United Kingdom
“Would defo dive with them again!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

Did my Search and Recovery course with Alan from infinity! Great instructor, great person! had a really good time and learnt a lot! Never thought i'd enjoy 1m vis diving so much lol :)

James was also very helpful and actually pushed me more towards the cheaper option for the course i was doing!

Very honest and friendly - would definitely dive with them again!

Dorian

Visited June 2011
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Excellent, efficient and safe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

James and Allen run a friendly and easy to access dive business. We were picked up from our villa and taken to Koh Tao on a high speed boat. I did a couple of dives and the family snorkeled. They enjoyed it so much they now want to do their open-water certification. A couple of days later we joined the sail rock dive which was absolutely excellent for scuba but a bit disappointing for snorkeling. I would not recommend that site for snorkeling, but the scuba is as good as it gets. Huge schools of barracuda and trevally and a great collection of the normal reef fish. No fins provided for the snorkelers made it a bit of a waste of time as the surface visibility was poor, but deeper down it was variable but up to 30 m in places. I was surprised how good the 4 dives I made in the area were as I Had previously been disappointed with Vietnam at Phu Quoc on the other side of the gulf. Definitely would come back to Koh Samui again and do more diving.

Visited April 2011
Beijing
“For the novice or expert, scuba dive with Infinity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

My Aussie boyfriend and I recently took a holiday to Koh Samui and got our open water PADI certifications through Infinity Diving. James and Alex make learning to dive an enjoyable and memorable experience! Truly one on one coaching and instruction, James was the best teacher of any we saw. Being a novice diver, James calmed my fears and took control when nerves flared; I learned to enjoy diving and experiencing the beauty that exists under Thailand's waters. I highly recommend Infinity Diving to any who choose to scuba in Koh Samui!

Thanks James & Alex

Visited February 2011
Perth, Australia
“Hassel free relaxed diving with fun and professional crew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have used Infinity Diving previously to start my PADI open water dive cert, the fun and easy going crew are what brought me back again. This time I completed the Advanced open water cert with James Donald the managing director of Infinity Diving. James was able to make me feel relaxed and confident. His level of knowledge put me at ease and was able to answer any question I had both before and after our dives.
The dive sites were amazing, with one of my requests to see the various nudibranches and colourful small shrimp easily handled. Our dive briefs and lessons were thorough and didn't detract from the holiday feeling you acquire when staying on Koh Samui, keeping our spirits ups and making the whole process fun and exciting.
James wife Alex was also very helpful, making sure my reservations and queries were answered in a very prompt manner, she also went the extra yards and sourced some excellent accommodation.
I really want to say thanks to both James and Alex for making experience a fun and rewarding time. If your thinking about diving whilst staying on Koh Samui then look up Infinity Diving.

Cheers