We'd planned on staying here for 8 nights but at the end we've booked an extra night and that was no problem. They are located on a very quiet location. Very nice if you are coming to rest.
The rooms are very clean and spacy. We've stayed on a room on the top floor. The balcony had a nice bathtub (but we didn;t use it) and was looking over the swimming pool. Pretty much exactly as on the pictures from the website, so thats good! The food was nice and plenty.
Private beach is okay, however water not deep so swimming is very hard.
Overall we've had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa offers guests a tropical escape on Thailand’s renowned boutique island destination. On a secluded bay with direct access to the white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Deva Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Outrigger Koh Samui Hotel Bophut
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut